Monday, August 8, 2011

Anger is a choice.
Patience can come from ignoring (or tackling) frustration. I know this.

...

but right now things have been stacking up to make this a very frustrating morning. So I'm going to write down the things that make this a good day. Because I need it right now.

I'm drinking green tea, about to eat some Palisades peaches, which have been rumored to be among the best on the planet (by the locals). And they're just now in season! And the peaches were free from the farmer's market!

I've finally put my new inspection sticker on my car (sorry, mom), so productivity is through the roof.

Going to Boulder with two friends later today to house-hunt for next month...I'm excited about the road trip, excited for the hang-out time, excited to finally be moving toward a definite direction of having a place to stay a month from now.

Not a cloud in the sky; it's so sunny and warm today.

I plan on reading through one of 3 books later: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (with a feel-good ending), a relationships book that will tell me how not to be dysfunctional, or something, or the book my mom sent me about spoiled Saudi women who fly all over the world and still have to hold a man's hand to cross the street (potentially frustrating). So probably Harry Potter.

I get to mail off some love to friends today!

God provides everything.

Mom comes in a week! Just to see me!! Me!!! I feel so special. :)

Got invited by one of the girls I met at the new church yesterday to fro-yo on Wednesday with some of the other girls. Girls night, yogurt, so typically yummy. New friends are always a plus.

I have some leads on the housing stuff, not all of them fake scams. Stupid scams...

Okay, maybe it's a little better now. We'll see.

No comments: